THE PERFECT YEAR END FUNCTION
We have 4 separate areas that are great for your next function. We do year-end functions, birthdays, family get togethers, bachelor parties and any other functions you may require.
AREA 1 - THE MAIN VENUE
The Main Venue has a 200m2 lapa, a fully equipped kitchen and a pool with a water slide!!!
It is great for groups between 50 and 200 people. If you book this area, choosing a catering option is compulsory.
Cost: R100 per person
Braai: R100 per person
Spit Braai: R150 per person
3 Course meal: R150 per person
You can do your own decor. Tables and chairs are provided.
AREA 2 - CAMPSITE LAPA and POOL
The Campsite lapa and pool has a 100m2 lapa and a pool.
It is great for groups between 10 and 100 people. If you book this area, you will be self catering. There is a braai available.
Cost: R50 per person
You can do your own decor. Tables and chairs can be hired at R10 per chair and R20 per table.
AREA 3 - THE DAM
The dam has plenty of shady trees where one can set up tabels and chairs. There are also braais available.
It is great for groups between 10 and 100 people. If you book this area, you will be self catering.
Guest can enjoy fishing, canoeing, water sliding and foofie sliding. Please note that you will be responsible for your own safety.
Cost: R50 per person
Tables and chairs can be hired at R10 per chair and R20 per table.
AREA 4 - CAMPSITE 10
Campsite 10 is for groups who wish to camp for the weekend. It has plenty of shady trees, its own 2 bathrooms and built braais.
It is great for groups between 10 and 30 people. If you book this area, you will be self catering.
Cost: R80 per person per night
THINGS TO DO AT KAREE KRANS
- 4x4 - Our well known 4x4 routes are a total of about 10.4 km long and are perfect for beginers as well as the more expereinced 4x4ers.
- Hiking – Hikers are free to enjoy 200 hectares of land boasting almost all of South Africa’s indigenous trees, and plenty of game and wild life.
- Mountain biking – We have 2 awesome mountain biking routes. The lemon and herb is the easy one and peri-peri is a bit more challenging for the more experienced riders.
- Dam – the dam is the centre of attraction at Karee Krans. There is a foofie slide over the dam, canoes to play in and plenty of tilapia and carp to catch.
- Stream – The river is a beautiful, peaceful place to have a braai or a picnic.
- Bird watching – Bring those binoculars and see how many different bird species you can find.
- Fishing – We have a small dam hosting plenty of tilapia and carp as well as a stream running through the farm. Kids can have great fun messing around with their fishing rods.
- Swimming – Guests are welcome to swim in the dam and in the pool.
- Canoeing – There are canoes available for guests to play around in the dam with.
- Obstacle course – Come and test your strength and agility on our super cool obstacle course built in the blue gum forest. There are also 2 foofie slides at the obstacle course.
ALL THESE ACTIVITIES ARE ABSOLUTELY FREE except 4x4 and Game drives!!!
For groups of more than 15 people we can do a full activity program at a small cost. This may include canoe races, obstacle course, mountain treasure hunt, team building games, ketty paintball and much more.